Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Playful Street Art By Ernest Zacharevic In Singapore - WW

P1330041
Minions@ Joo Chiat 

My husband and I spent a good part of Sunday driving round our little island to search for Lithuanian Artist Ernest Zacharevic's Playful Street Art On Walls in Singapore.

P1330044

We commenced our journey from the east which is near my residence. It was seven in the morning, we saw a cherry picker parked next to the playground opposite the wall mural Ernest was working on. He was nowhere to be seen..... probably still asleep. :P

Next we proceeded to Kampong Glam. I managed to find 3 more murals. There are more, I will try to locate them the following Sunday. :)

P1330062

P1330074

P1330056

It was fun hunting down Ernest's street art. Hope my readers will give it a try. Happy hunting!




20 comments:

  1. Sure looks and sound like a fun place.

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great walls It's fun to walk around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thoroughly impressed. Love the photo with the shopping carts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, must have been exciting to explore these paintings. Shopping cart pic is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An excellent outstanding artist! I for one enjoy most street art, so much better than boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Ernest is in SG huh? I think we have something similar to the minions in Penang

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are brilliant and so realistic heheh!

    Have a tanfastic week & thanks for gyrating by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious photos, beautiful graffiti on the walls, very funny, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cool ECL! I like this type of art it makes our spaces more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh darling murals. they remind me of the ones that penang has that is all over the cyberspace.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun place to play. Love the minions. thanks for visiting GrammyMouseTails Faythe @ GMT~

    ReplyDelete
  12. It reminds me of the murals in the Catholic and Protestant neighborhood in Belfast Northern Ireland. That was an experience for me and husband.

    Hoping to do the same when we visit Singapore.

    Nice to be here again, ECL. Have a great day!

    Juliana
    http://julianaslair.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It reminds me of the murals in the Catholic and Protestant neighborhood in Belfast Northern Ireland. That was an experience for me and husband.

    Hoping to do the same when we visit Singapore.

    Nice to be here again, ECL. Have a great day!

    Juliana
    http://julianaslair.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful 3D creations! If I get to chance to visit Singapore again I will definitely visit this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! Do you mind if I ask where in Joo Chiat?

    ReplyDelete